About Pine Tree Lodge Bridgnorth
Bridgnorth Holiday Cottage & Self Catering Accommodation
Pine Tree Lodge 3 is a private self contained Bridgnorth holiday cottage with an open plan living, dining and kitchen space as well as a double bedroom and newly fitted shower room.
Beautifully converted stables nestled in quiet landscaped grounds providing a perfect relaxing retreat. The cottage is approached through its own electric gated entrance with parking. Converted to a high spec by the hosts with its own front terrace and views over the main house garden and horse paddock.
You will enter the lodge through modern glass doors and be welcomed in to a bright and airy open plan living space for you to kick back and relax in. There is a step down with a handrail and then the entire lodge is spread over one level. Upon entry you will find a log burner for cosy nights in as well as a comfortable armchair and sofa, with a sofa bed to accommodate an extra guest. Moving through the space you will enter a newly fitted cottage style kitchen with dining area. Continuing to the left are doors to the newly fitted shower room with walk in shower cubicle and the double bedroom. The bedroom has a double bed, a wardrobe and plenty of drawer storage. The bedroom boasts glass doors and access to the private paved terrace which is not only a sun trap throughout the day but also benefits from beautiful views over the paddock, landscaped gardens and Shropshire scenery beyond. Ideal for a relaxing glass of wine after a busy days sightseeing. Even better, is the wine is complimentary; a bottle is always provided on arrival along with tea; coffee and milk to really kick start your holiday!
Outside there is ample parking for multiple cars
- A self contained holiday cottage for 2 with double bed (travel cot by request)
- Free parking
- Complimentary milk, tea, coffee and bottle of wine upon arrival
- Paved terrace with seating
- Single storey so also suitable for the less mobile
- Well equipped kitchen with dining area.
- Washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, separate cooker with oven and grill, toaster, iron & ironing board
- Bedroom with double bed and wardrobe providing plenty of drawer storage
- Sofa bed in lounge for third guest (one off fee of £15 for bedding and laundry)
- Classically furnished
- Quality bed linen and towels
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Travel cot (upon request no extra charge)
- Central heating
- TV with Freeview channels, Radio and CD player.
- FREE WIFI
- Dogs Welcome (£5/night additional charge)
- Friendly dogs Pops and Socks within grounds
- Cyclists and walkers welcome. Bike hire locally (on request).
- Good short or long walks from the door
- BBQ upon request
- Open all year
- 12.5% discount for returning guests booking direct through the website
- Fisherman friendly with dry secure storage for equipment
- Lots of quality golf courses within a 30 minute drive.
- Canoe hire on the River Severn
- A welcome pack with details of many attractions and local services