About Pine Tree Lodge Bridgnorth 2
Bridgnorth Holiday Cottage & Self Catering Accommodation
The Pine Tree Lodge 2 is a self contained Bridgnorth holiday cottage with a fully fitted kitchen, a double bedroom, and living room with sofa bed.
No 2 Pine Tree Lodge is a former workshop and log store that we have recently converted to a 1 bedroom cottage. The interior decor and furnishings are tastefully finished in a blend of old and new creating a restful environment. No 2 is ideal for couples wanting a relaxing break away from it all. A travel cot can also be provided for a baby or toddler.
Inside there is a kitchen, diner, lounge and a shower room on the ground floor. The bedroom is on the 1st floor with a view over the horse paddock. The bedroom has a double bed, a clothes hanging rail and draw storage. A single pull out bed can be provided if two people require separate beds. But the cottage is too small for 3 adults. The bedroom has sloping ceilings so tall people may have to duck a little at the extremities of the room. Outside there is parking for 2 cars and a private sunny terrace off the kitchen stable door. Plus there is always a complimentary bottle of wine and tea and coffee making facilities provided to kick start your holiday!
- A self contained holiday cottage for 2 people
- Free parking outside the cottage
- Free complimentary bottle of wine, milk, tea and coffee upon arrival
- Patio area with evening sun with seating and a table
- Two Storey with Staircase (so may not suit less mobile persons)
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with dining area.
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Micro-wave, Separate cooker with Oven and grill, toaster,
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Bedroom with double bed and hanging rail with coat hangers, and drawer storage
- Mix of contemporary and old style furnishings
- Good quality bed linen and towels
- Travel Cot (upon request no extra charge)
- Shower room
- Central Heating
- TV with Free view channels, Radio and CD player.
- Free wireless broad band/WIFI
- Dog Welcome (small to medium sized only at £5/night additional charge)
- Friendly horses and dogs within grounds.
- Stables and paddocks available on request so Horses can be accommodated at additional cost
- Cyclists and walkers welcome. Bike hire locally (Clee Cycles). And dry storage for bikes
- Good short or long walks from the door
- BBQ upon request
- Open all year
- 10% discount for returning guests booking direct.
- Fisherman Friendly with dry secure storage for equipment
- Lots of Quality Golf Courses within a 30 minute drive.
- Canoe Hire on The River Severn A welcome pack with details of many attractions and local services.