About Pine Tree Lodge Bridgnorth
Bridgnorth Holiday Cottage & Self Catering Accommodation
The Pine Tree Lodge is a self contained Bridgnorth holiday cottage with a fully fitted kitchen / diner, a double bedroom, and living room with sofa bed.
No 1 Pine Tree Lodge is a former Garage and workshop converted to a quaint 1 bedroom cottage. It is the larger of our 2 cottages, so has a sofa bed to accommodate a 3rd person should it be required. The interior decor and furnishings are finished in a ‘shabby chic’ style creating a cosy home from home environment.
You will enter through a stable door to a hallway then down in to a cottage style fitted kitchen with a dining area. Step down again through an archway in to the comfy lounge which has double doors out on to the rear paved terrace which is a sun trap throughout the day.
On the 1st floor is a bedroom with a view over the horse paddock and country views further afield. There is a double bed, a wardrobe and plenty of drawer storage. Next to the bedroom is a landing/dressing area with drawers a mirror and a chair. Off the landing is a bathroom with a large bath with a shower over.
Outside there is parking for 2 cars and a further paved terrace which catches the evening sun. Ideal for a relaxing glass of wine after a busy days sightseeing! And the wine is complimentary, as a bottle is always provided on arrival along with tea; coffee and milk to kick start your holiday!
- A self contained holiday cottage for 2/3 with Bed Sofa + Cot (on request) recently updated
- Free parking opposite the cottage
- Free complimentary bottle of wine, upon arrival
- 2 terraces one that gets the morning sun the other with evening sun both with seating and a table
- Two Storey with Staircase (so may not suit less mobile persons)
- Well equipped kitchen with dining area.
- Washing Machine, Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Micro-wave, Separate cooker with Oven and grill, toaster, Iron & Ironing Board
- Bedroom with double bed and hanging rail with wardrobe, and plenty of drawer storage
- Shabby Chic style furnishings
- Good sized landing/reading area with additional drawer storage
- Good quality bed linen and towels
- Bathroom with Shower over bath
- Travel Cot (upon request no extra charge)
- Central Heating
- TV with Free view channels, Radio and CD player.
- Free wireless broad band/WIFI
- Whirly Gig dryer
- Dog Welcome (small to medium sized only at £5/night additional charge)
- Friendly horses and dogs within grounds.
- Stabling or paddocks available for horse accommodation (additional charge) and some nice hacks from the door or within a short drive away
- Cyclists and walkers welcome. Bike hire locally (on request).
- Good short or long walks from the door
- BBQ upon request
- Open all year
- 10% discount for returning guests booking direct.
- Fisherman Friendly with dry secure storage for equipment
- Lots of Quality Golf Courses within a 30 minute drive.
- Canoe Hire on The River Severn
- A welcome pack with details of many attractions and local services.